OCTOBER 3, 2017 - DWDMARKETING
New Campaign: The Tale of Horus Traver
- A new campaign is now available!
- Unlock 23 new cards as you experience the tale of Horus Traver.
- 25,000 Gold or 1,000 Gems.
- Two new totems have been added to the store: the Xenan Obelisk and Stonescar Saloon!
- Get the Xenan Obelisk for 900 Gems.
- Custom animation when you have 8+ Power.
- Uncover the hidden Clockroaches in the sand.
- Get the Stonescar Saloon for 1,200 Gems.
- Custom vulture that reacts to the enemy’s health.
- Custom victory celebration.
- Has multiple destructible pieces.
Progression System Updates
- Level 20 for each faction has been updated to include the first upgrade of that faction’s basic totem.
- If you are already level 20+, you will be granted your totem upgrade on login.
- You still have to own the totem before you can use the upgrade.
- The progression bars that represent experience points gained have been redesigned to better showcase the amount of points gained after a game.
- Valkyrie Militant - Now gains 2 armor (up from 1) when you play a weapon.
- Cabal Bludgeoner - Now a 3/3, up from 2/3.
- Sandglass Sentinel - Now a 4/6 (up from 3/6) that gets +4 strength (up from +3) when you play a spell.
- Topaz Drake - Now a 5/3, up from 4/3.
- Advanced Filters now has a cleaner layout to accommodate an ever-growing list of sets.
- The premium version of Bad News should now work for the ‘Which Do You Want First’ hidden achievement.
- Rarely, it was possible to get a corrupted wing in Jekk’s Bounty on mobile devices, resulting in a crash. This should no longer happen.
- The keyboard should no longer present when leaving a card zoom in the deckbuilder.
- Quests should no longer disappear briefly when they first display.
- The ‘A Shard Bargain’ boss power in the Gauntlet should no longer be blocked by aegis.
- Minotaur Lighthoof’s summon ability should now be optional.
- False Prince and Hooru Envoy should no longer treat some global cards as cards that directly targeted them.
- Grenadin Cannoneer’s spark ability should now be blocked by aegis.
- Champion of Impulse should no longer lose her Fire threshold ability after changing zones.
- Cards transformed by Knucklebones should no longer preserve their cost reduction.